DISCLAIMER AND IMPORTANT NOTE OF CAUTION:
Please do not consider us health authorities of any kind authorized to dispense medical advice. Although some of the products here may have FDA approval for certain conditions, we have not sought official approvals.
This website represents our personal views that we believe true based on research, experience, and feedback from our customers, hopefully useful and thought provoking, but still just another opinion. We also have a vested interest in most of these topics, so cannot claim impartiality.
Do not substitute this website or our opinions for advice from a competent health professional. User reports and testimonials do not constitute proof. We pass them along simply to show what our customers tell us.
We present this information in the spirit of free expression and believe that you have the right to learn about a wide spectrum of ideas about healthcare and wellness issues. Please use common sense when evaluating alternative health products and concepts. We have had good results with the products we sell and feel comfortable recommending that you try them. We have received numerous positive testimonies from users of our products.
We do not intend that you use our products as medical devices. Never use them as a substitute for any therapy or treatment prescribed by a physician or other health professional. As with any experimental technique, the user must exercise common sense and pay attention to the body’s feedback. No one can predict the effects, either positive or negative, which use of this technology may yield.
All statements represent opinions, some based on scientific experimentation and others on anecdotal experiences. No one can predict with complete confidence what to expect from the use of new, experimental technology.
As they say, “Your mileage may vary.” You have 30 days from the receipt of a product to evaluate it. If for any reason at all, you do not want to keep it*, please return it for a refund or replacement.
Our 30 day money-back guarantee* ensures your satisfaction and our support guarantees your success.
* When we receive your return in excellent condition, we will issue a refund less 15% (unless otherwise specified). You are responsible for return S&H and we do not refund the initial S&H charge, if any. We will deduct for damaged/missing/worn items. No returns accepted for CDs/MP3s, nutrients, or consumables.
“I personally guarantee your satisfaction.” Phil Safier, Pres. Elixa, Ltd.
We believe in and operate according to the Golden Rule. We promise to treat you as we hope you will treat us and will bend over backward to make you happy. At Elixa, the customer is (almost) always right;)
We appreciate your business and value your feedback and recommendations.
ELIXA.COM Web Site and Service Terms and Conditions Agreement
- Agreement. ELIXA.COM IS AN INTERNET-BASED ON-LINE INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING ELIXA.COM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE ELIXA.COM.
ELIXA.COM MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATION SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY MODIFICATIONS. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF ELIXA.COM SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- We hereby grant you the right to view and use this web site subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may download and/or print a copy of information provided in this web site for your personal use only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the respective copyright holder(s). You may contact us at 1805 Kriss NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112.
- We respect your personal privacy. We will never release your name, street address, or telephone number without your consent except as noted in paragraphs 4 and 5. To defer the costs of bringing you the Service, you agree that we may provide aggregate information about our users to advertisers or business associates, but we will not individually identify you. You also agree that
we may use information you submit to operate this Service and web site, or
as required by law.
- Use of Personal Information.
- You agree that Information which may personally identify you such as your name
and street address may be gathered, processed or used in the following instances: (1) if you use ELIXA.COM to purchase or otherwise obtain physical goods or services not delivered by means of electronic transmission during an ELIXA.COM session, the company that sells or provides such physical goods or services (the “Merchant”) will obtain information; (2) if you use ELIXA.COM to purchase or otherwise obtain digital delivery of or access to specific content, goods or services specifically delivered or made accessible to you by means of electronic transmission during a ELIXA.COM session, the company providing such content, goods or services – the “Content Provider” – may obtain information; (3) if you obtain dial-up access to ELIXA.COM from a third party independent access provider (an “IAP”), information relating to you may be obtained by the IAP; and (4) ELIXA.COM and your IAP may use Information as is necessary for enforcement of any of the terms of this Agreement.
- Your E-Mail Address.
- Although your e-mail address will not be disclosed directly to a third party except as described in this Agreement, with your prior consent ELIXA.COM may use your e-mail address to forward special offers or communications from selected companies to you via ELIXA.COM
- An individual site, advertiser, or one of our business associates may place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. The cookie itself does not contain information which would personally identify you, although it will enable ELIXA.COM to relate your use of the site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided to the site.
- Usage Rules.
- As a condition of your use of this Service, you warrant to us that you will not use this Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. We
reserve the right to deny you access to any part of this Service at our sole discretion. You are responsible for material that you send to any “discussion” group available through the Service. The chat and newsgroup discussions on this Service are not guaranteed to be monitored for unacceptable use, nor will any statements made therein be authenticated or endorsed by us. In order to maintain an informative and valuable service for you, but one which seeks to avoid the harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, violative of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to
establish the following rules to protect against abuse.
- You may not permit any other person (other than an agent acting on your behalf and subject to your direct supervision) to access the Service using your account for any purpose.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other user’s use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in a chat room.
- You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms,
Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service’s intent to discourage users from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, we reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely
offensive and/or harmful.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- Review of Postings & Uploads. ELIXA.COM does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to ELIXA.COM and is not responsible for the content of these communications and materials. However, ELIXA.COM reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be (a) abusive, libelous,
defamatory or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright or trademark, other intellectual property right of another, or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to ELIXA.COM.
ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
- ELIXA.COM may contains links to web sites operated by other parties. The links are provided for your convenience only. Neither we nor our suppliers control
such web sites and we are not responsible for the content and performance
of these sites or for your transactions with them. Our inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators. ELIXA.COM does not in any way operate, control or endorse any information, products or services provided by third parties through the Internet.
- Warranty Disclaimer.
- The information provided through this Service is for educational and entertainment purposes only and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. THIS SERVICE DOES
NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE AND NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THIS SERVICE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR MEDICAL OR HEALTH DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION. We and our suppliers assume no responsibility for how you use the information provided through this Service. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENT ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR THE TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS SERVICE, LACK OF VIRUSES,
WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES, OR ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE. ALTHOUGH OUR SUPPLIERS OR WE MAY UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS SERVICE FROM TIME TO TIME, PLEASE NOTE THAT MEDICAL INFORMATION CHANGES RAPIDLY. THEREFORE,
SOME OF THE INFORMATION MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND/OR MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS ELIXA.COM,
ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THIS
AGREEMENT OR ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT (INCLUDING INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ WORLDWIDE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR NEGLIGENT OR
WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING ELIXA.COM USING YOUR SERVICE ACCOUNT.
- Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability.
- YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER ELIXA.COM, NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY OR
INDEMNITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF ELIXA.COM. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ELIXA.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,
EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS BASED UPON THE NEGLIGENCE OF ELIXA.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS) FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF ELIXA.COM.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OFELIXA.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY, FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY
THE USER FOR THE PARTICULAR INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ELIXA.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,
EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OTHER THAN THE AMOUNT REFERRED TO ABOVE. ALL OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE ARISING FROM ANY USE OF THE INFORMATION OR OTHER PARTS OF ELIXA.COM ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED EVEN IF ELIXA.COM
ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Third Party Rights.
- The provisions of paragraphs 11 (Indemnification) and 12 (Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability) are for the benefit of ELIXA.COM and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and
Information Providers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have
the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on
its own behalf.
- User Representations
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use ELIXA.COM in accordance with this Agreement. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of ELIXA.COM (as well as for use of your account by others, including minors living with you) and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between ELIXA.COM and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’
obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent
jurisdiction sitting in Bernalillo County, New Mexico, United States. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to ELIXA.COM must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. ELIXA.COM failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of
conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any
provision of this Agreement. ELIXA.COM may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- ELIXA.COM may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on ELIXA.COM, or by written communication delivered by first class U. S. mail to your address on record in ELIXA.COM account information.
You may give notice to ELIXA.COM at any time by letter delivered by first class postage prepaid U. S. mail or overnight courier to the following address:
1805 Kriss NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112
Attn: Chief Executive Officer/President
- Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and in the event any provision hereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or
unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.